Byron is an independent financial advisor who serves corporate executives and managers, small business owners, retirees, and others who have accumulated a fair amount of wealth. He is dedicated to providing wealth management and comprehensive financial and tax planning.
Our mission is direct and to the point: Help clients keep more of what they earn, and effectively grow and protect that portion that they keep. We carefully listen to our clients and understand their goals; then we devise strategies designed to help achieve those goals. Every recommendation is tailored to meet client goals because our success depends entirely on the success of our clients.
What can my client expect from me?
Clients goals are my driving force. I am a good listener. I tell clients what they need to know, not necessarily what they want to hear. I will be the client's coach & quarterback.
What do I believe?
You should plan first, then take action. Comprehensive planning is the best approach. Investing is a long term process. My success is based on my clients success. Recommendations should be tailored.
How do I do what I do?
Build long term relationships based on mutual trust and respect. Develop a plan: A roadmap for success. Implement, monitor, modify the plan, as necessary. Clients pay me for my knowledge and expertise, not for product sales. I am primarily compensated by fees not commissions.
What qualifies me to advise clients?
Knowledge and integrity. Impeccable credentials. I specialize in IRA/ Roth IRA retirement planning.
What makes me different?
My goal is to solve key client challenges and frustrations.
What are key client challenges and frustrations:
1. Conflicts of interest between advisor and client.
2. Clients fear running out of money during retirement.
3. Clients want taxes minimized.
4. Clients underestimate health care costs in retirement.
5. Clients desire someone to coordinate their financial affairs.
1. Fee based approach to compensation is emphasized.
2. Income distribution planning is the cornerstone of my practice.
3. Establish what the client's "ideal" tax return looks like.
4. Planned coordination of health care options.
5. I can be the one person to coordinate the client financial affairs.